Monday, January 28, 2013

January!

As you know, last Wednesday was our first day back learning German.  We played review Jeopardy to get back into the swing of things, and I have to say, I was really impressed with how much the students remembered!  It's been over a month since I last saw them, but they were able to give me a LOT of vocabulary! 
Jeopardy was requested again for today, so I made the next two rounds harder to challenge them.  I'm posting all three versions here in case you would like to see them or if your students want to play again! 

Jeopardy Review 1
Jeopardy Review 2
Jeopardy Review 3

I'll also apologize for the lack of posts - I can see that at least a few of you have been looking for updates!  I'll definitely try to be better about it! 

LG
Frau Lubbers

No comments:

Post a Comment